THE LATEST AT PASO
See below for PASO publications from Fall 2021 thus far — including Hannah’s first first-author pub! Woohoo!
- Broos, H.C., Llabre, M.M. & Timpano, K.R. Belonging Buffers the Impact of Cognitive Vulnerabilities on Affective Symptoms. Cogn Ther Res (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10608-021-10267-9
- Stamatis, C.A., Broos, H.C., Hudiburgh, S.E., Dale, S.K., and Timpano, K.R. (2021). A longitudinal investigation of COVID-19 pandemic experiences and mental health among university students. British Journal of Clinical Psychology.
- O’Donnell, M., Dev, A. S., Antonoplis, S., Baum, S. M., Benedetti, A. H., Brown, N. D., Carrillo, B., Choi, A., Connor, P., Donnelly, K., Ellwood-Lowe, M. E., Foushee, R., Jansen, R., Jarvis, S. N., Lundell-Creagh, R., Ocampo, J. M., Okafor, G. N., Rahmani Azad, Z., Rosenblum, M., Schatz, D., Stein, D. H., Wang, Y., Moore, D. A., Nelson, L. D. (2021). The empirical audit and review and an assessment of evidentiary value in research on the psychological consequences of scarcity. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Swerdlow, B. A., Johnson, S. L., Timpano, K. R., Porter, P. A., & Dev, A. S. (2021). Longitudinal associations between internalizing symptoms, social behavior, and social perceptions in the initial months of the COVID-19 pandemic: Findings from a transdiagnostic community sample. Journal of Affective Disorders, 294. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jad.2021.07.093
- Tharp, J. A., Johnson, S. L., & Dev, A. S. (2021). Transdiagnostic approach to the dominance behavioral system. Personality and Individual Differences, 176, 110778. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2021.110778
See below for PASO publications from Summer 2021! Great job to all the authors.
- Stamatis, C.A., Muroff, J., Bocanegra, E.S., Rodriguez, C.I., & Timpano, K.R. (2021). A Spanish Translation of the Hoarding Rating Scale: Differential Item Functioning and Convergent Validity. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10862-021-09894-z
PASO Lab members also presented their research:
Emma Poole presenting her poster, “Synergistic Relationship Between Negative Urgency and Cognitive Reappraisal in Predicting Intimate Partner Violence“, at the College of Arts and Sciences Summer Research Program (with a cameo from Ana). Awesome job, Emma!
See below for PASO publications from Spring 2021! Great job to all the authors.
- Heller, A. S., Stamatis, C. A., Puccetti, N. A., & Timpano, K. R. (2021). The distribution of daily affect distinguishes internalizing and externalizing spectra and subfactors. Journal of Abnormal Psychology. https://doi.org/10.1037/abn0000670
- Hudiburgh, S. E., Reese, H. E., Carver, C. S., Çek, D., & Timpano, K. R. (2021). A multi-method examination of the link between obsessive-compulsive symptomatology and emotion-related impulsivity. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, n/a(n/a). https://doi.org/10.1111/bjc.12290
- Stamatis, C. A., Batistuzzo, M. C., Tanamatis, T., Miguel, E. C., Hoexter, M. Q., & Timpano, K. R. (2021). Using supervised machine learning on neuropsychological data to distinguish OCD patients with and without sensory phenomena from healthy controls. The British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 60(1), 77–98. https://doi.org/10.1111/bjc.12272
PASO team members also presented their research in Spring 2021:
Dev, A. S., Arditte Hall, K. A., Timpano, K. R. (2021, April 13 – 16). Situational Influences on the Relationship Between Psychiatric Symptoms and Affective Forecasting Bias [Paper presentation]. Society for Affective Science (SAS) 2021 Annual Conference, Virtual.
View this post on Instagram
Congratulations, Dr. Timpano!
View this post on Instagram